Just Buses of Arizona Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » THE ARCHIVES » Year 2002 » October 2002 » Just Buses of Arizona « Previous Next »

Dwight (67.213.8.48)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, October 14, 2002 - 12:09 am:   

Well enough time has passed, I just as well say why I posted the original question about Just Buses of Arizona and Richard Fulkerson (Randy).....
On 07/24/2002 I mailed Randy a check for $1000.00 for a ring and pinion, Randy acknowleged receiving the check and I received the cancled check, Randy has the money, and now does not return my calls or my emails and no, as of today I do not have my ring and pinion..........
and one more thing if anyone lives in Phoniex, AZ (Goodyear) and would be so kind to run by 15998 West Adams St., Goodyesr, AZ. and see if anyone lives there or looks like something is moving there, I would be very thankful!!! thanks in advance....
My e-mail is
dwib@juno.com
R. TERRY (205.188.209.11)

Posted on Monday, October 14, 2002 - 6:32 am:   

Dwight,
I talked to Randy Fulkerson last week. He told me about you, said you were probably not happy with him. He explained why. It is my understanding that your parts were shipped via Consolidated Freightways, which I was told went out of business and ceased operations while your parts were in transit. Randy seemed genuinely concerned about the predicament and assured me he was trying to track down the whereabouts of his shipment to you.

I don't know Randy personally but he appeared to be a reasonably honest, hardworking guy that was caught in the middle of an unexpected event. I have no idea why he told me this; I was just a stranger who happened in to buy a battery compartment cover for an RTS. But it was so much on his mind, he blurted it all out, apparently hoping I would understand that he isn't the type of guy to rip someone off.

I have no reason to think he won't make good on the deal, although I have nothing to do with it. I will be visiting his operation again this week for miscellaneous trim. I will ask him about the status of your order. If he throws me out, you may be in trouble. Otherwise, I will let you know what I find out.

I hope this helps. And I hope you're the guy he was talking about. I got the impression everyone else was happy with his service, so you must be the guy who isn't. Randy did say he was sorry this happened.

We'll see.

R. Terry (also Randy)
Merlin Bennett (Mobennett) (205.188.209.11)

Posted on Monday, October 14, 2002 - 11:27 am:   

Dwight,
When CF went under there were many people who didn't get there freight. The way to go about this is to file a claim against CF at CF.com. I am dealing with them at this time on a parcal I had shipped and refused. Over$1200 value. Just hope the claim goes through. Good luck.
Merlin
edwin b (209.240.198.60)

Posted on Monday, October 14, 2002 - 7:35 pm:   

Dwight
I've done business with Randy and found him honest, at least he sent my stuff pretty fast. What I don't understand is him not returning your calls and letting you know the deal.
He posts on here sometimes so maybe he will clean this mess up, not good business for him.
good luck
edwin b
Dwight (67.213.8.248)

Posted on Monday, October 14, 2002 - 10:37 pm:   

Thanks guys, If he had just returned my calls or emailed me as to the status of the order, I think I would have understood, I know about business and freight, I waited this long before saying anything, just that should say something about what kind of guy I am.........
Merlin, had I known it was in transit with CF and had some some tracking number or something I maybe could have done just that, wish I had known ??? ......
I have left about 15 voice messages on his phone and sent him about 5 emails with no response from him, I really thought he had got in some accident and was in the hospital or worse !!!!!
Well we may have a mess here by Randy not contacting me ????? I have done what I had to do to find out what happened to my parts or money....
hope it all works out for the best in the end !!!
Much could have been avoided by just some type of response......
I would not have had the bus disassembled (once the check cleared) waiting for parts, I would not have had to pay bus storage (in shop) waiting for parts, I would not have had to get the bus reassembled with the old parts and I would not have had to post these message !!!!!!!
Amasing what a little response can do !!!!!!
R. TERRY (205.188.209.11)

Posted on Wednesday, October 16, 2002 - 1:17 am:   

Dwight,

Today (Tues.), I went by the place Randy Fulkerson has his shop. His van was not there and I could not find him on the premises.

I will try again tomorrow (Wed.).

R. TERRY
Dwight (67.213.8.11)

Posted on Wednesday, October 16, 2002 - 5:25 am:   

Thanks Terry !!!!
Dwight (67.213.8.101)

Posted on Thursday, October 17, 2002 - 7:32 am:   

Well this is what I tried, Merlin,
I went to the CF site, got their phone number and called, first thing they asked for was the PRO #, Freight Bill #, or PO #.... with out those they could not help me......heck I do not even have proof that they picked up anything from Just Buses of Arizona !!!!!!
Tried to fill out the claim form but I did not have any ifo. to fill in the blanks thier either ?????
Sure wish Randy would answer or return my calls or return my emails with the info. I need .....!!!!!!!
Dwight (67.213.8.254)

Posted on Friday, October 18, 2002 - 12:23 am:   

Well I got in touch with Randy today, He said he would get me the info., tomorrow, on the shipping so I could do some reaseach myself, he also offered to return my money but I told him I really wanted the gears and I had no problem in making phone calls to try and find the ones already shipped... If I can not find the ones already shipped he thought he had one left to send to me.....so far it looks like he will work with the problem we have had.......
Dwight (67.213.8.206)

Posted on Saturday, October 19, 2002 - 10:55 pm:   

Spoke to Randy Friday, he is pulling another ring and pinion for me and will ship monday, to me, He came to an agreement with the freight company.....

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration